In the cyberspace, you will find thousands of websites that have their own names on the Internet.. such as www. The Company’s name . com and wondering, how can I get one like it? How can your business have its own cyberspace? What are the selection and participation criteria, and how does this process take place? Let me tell you!
First of all, you need as a first step to get your own domain, so do you know what a domain is?
Domain / Domain:
It is your site address that you will type in the browser to access your website that displays your business and services to the public, and the domain is a private name only for you, you can never find any two types of businesses that have the same domain and therefore, it is yours only!
For example, if your company is called MiskNet, and you want to get a domain name in your name, you will write it as follows..
And here, MiskNet came expressing the name of the site, and Com expressed the domain extension, so what is the domain extension?
It is the final form of the domain according to its use and business need for it. Com is the most popular extension in the world, and I will show you some other names for different extensions:
Net: This is the network extension
Org: The extension of non-profit organizations
Edu: It is the extension of educational bodies and authorities
Tv: It is the extension of satellite TV channels
And many other extensions that change according to geographical location, such as:
Sa: used for companies operating in Saudi Arabia
Us: used for companies operating in the USA
UK: used for companies operating in the UK
And many other Arab countries that have their own domain.
How do I choose my domain?
Do not overthink, put your business name in the domain only and do not try to create another name so that your customers can easily reach you. Here are some tips and criteria for choosing a professional domain for your website.
5 golden tips for choosing a professional domain for your project:
• It is always preferred that your domain name be from one word, even if your business name is from two compound words, put them in one contiguous word
• If your business name is long and large or complex, it is better to abbreviate it in lowercase letters such as the first letter of each word
• Choose a domain extension suitable for your geographical location and the nature of your business, so that it is easy to identify you
• Always try before booking the domain name for your business to make sure that the same name is available through social media to get it on all your pages to ensure that your business is more professional
• Do not use codes, numbers, etc., because this makes customers feel insecure and difficult to reach you, especially since customers always like reliable and official sites without feeling threatened on their devices while browsing from strange and unfamiliar names.
How do I start? To whom do I go?
In order to get a suitable hosting company for you, you can always contact us to get the answers to all the questions you want to ensure that your e-business runs in a manner befitting the quality of your great business! We not only want your online reputation to be at its best, but also that your business is always easy to reach and quickly spread to and from your existing customers to establish your feet through the cyberspace, work to obtain new customers and ensure the success of your business faster and greater.
Do not hesitate to contact us, the MiskNet team is always ready to answer all your questions!